Name Change - Updating UIU Username and Email (Staff)

If you recently had your name legally changed and need to update your Upper Iowa University username and email address follow the steps below.

You will have to log in to the myUIU portal and update your personal information.

Once updated in the myUIU portal you will need to contact the HR Department provide your supporting documentation. Once your record is updated you will need to submit a Username Change Request ticket. The IT Services Department will then contact you with your new account information.

Updating your Personal Information

  1. Login to myUIU
  2. Hover the cursor over the user profile icon and click 'Personal Info'
  3. Click the 'Biographical Info' tab within the 'My Info' portlet
  4. Click the pencil icon to the right of the word "Details"
  5. Update your newly changed name in the 'Name' field
  6. Click the 'Submit' button