You will need to know the printer name of the printer you’d like to print to. For all Fayette campus printers use "PINPrinting".
1. Open the printers window.
a. Windows 7 – Click START > DEVICES AND PRINTERS
2. Click the "Add a printer"
3. Click "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer"
4. Click "The printer that I want isn't listed", then click "Next"
5. Search for the printer:
a. In the “Name” field, type PINPrinting.
b. Click “Find Now” after you’ve typed in the printer name.
c. Double-click on the printer in the “Search Results” pane at the bottom.
6. Wait for the computer to install the printer driver.
7. Click “Next”
8. Print a test page and finish the setup.
a. Optionally you can print a test page to ensure the printer is working (See FAQ # 17308 - How do I print to the new Fayette campus printers.)
b. Click Finish to finish the printer install. The printer will appear with the same name that you searched for.